What you’ll learn
Virtual Lab Access The Learning Series: Ethical Hacking Cloud Labs provide a hands-on survey of the process and tools employed by ethical hackers (and malicious attackers) to identify and exploit vulnerable organizations and their IT systems. Intermediate expertise with pentesting or hacking. Completion of 'Ethical Hacking Using Hands on Training' or any ethical hacking course is a plus. Comfortable using the Linux command line interface (CLI). Comfortable learning bits of programming code such as Python and PHP. Comfortable creating virtual machines. Download the courseware and a preconfigured pentesting machine. The Virtual Hacking Labs are for beginners and experts who want to learn and practice penetration testing in an easy accessible virtual lab environment. We are an e-learning company for penetration testers and ethical hackers offering access to over 40 training labs and a.
- You will become an expert in using Metasploit for ethical hacking and network security.
- Set up a lab environment to practice hacking
- Install Kali Linux – a penetration testing operating system
- Install Windows & vulnerable operating systems as virtual machines for testing
- Learn Linux commands and how to interact with the terminal
- Discover vulnerable applications
- Vulnerability scanning, Exploit, Post Exploit, Payload
- Gain control over computer systems using server side attacks
- Exploit vulnerabilities to gain control over systems
- Gathering password hashes, cracking passwords, taking screenshots, logging keystrokes etc.
- Using backdoors to persist on the victim machine
- The very latest up-to-date information and methods
- During the course you will learn both the theory and how to step by step setup each method
- Social Engineering Toolkit (SET) for Phishing
- 8 GB (Gigabytes) of RAM or higher (16 GB recommended)
- 64-bit system processor is mandatory
- 20 GB or more disk space
- Enable virtualization technology on BIOS settings, such as “Intel-VTx”
- Modern Browsers like Google Chrome (latest), Mozilla Firefox (latest), Microsoft Edge (latest)
- All items referenced in this course are Free
- A computer for installing all the free software and tools needed to practice
- A strong desire to understand hacker tools and techniques
- Be able to download and install all the free software and tools needed to practice
- A strong work ethic, willingness to learn and plenty of excitement about the back door of the digital world
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Welcome to my “Ethical Hacking with Metasploit: Exploit & Post Exploit” course.
In this article we will learn how to prepare a lab to practice ethical hacking. To make a virtual lab you can use one of the following virtualization tools: Hyper-V. Based on our experience, Virtual box is one of the most effective tools. So, we will explain how to configure the required settings to make a practical lab. The Complete Ethical Hacking Course Video 5 (1 reviews total) By Codestars by Rob Percival, Atil Samancioglu. FREE Subscribe Access now. $178.99 Video Buy. Advance your knowledge in tech with a Packt subscription. Instant online access to over 7,500+ books and videos. Constantly updated with 100+ new titles each month.
This course is a monster!!!
It covers the fundamental building blocks of hacking, penetration testing (Kali Linux), gaining control using Metasploit and application development.
Do not worry. You don’t need to have a previous knowledge about all. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level.
Good news is since free and popular tools are used you don’t need to buy any tool or application.
All my students will have a chance to learn how to set up a lab environment and install the needed virtual machines such as Kali Linux and the tools: Nessus and Metasploit.
This course starts with very basics. First you will learn how to install the the tools, some terminology and how devices communicate with each other. Then you will learn how to scan vulnerabilities with Nessus and gain full access to computer systems via discovering the weaknesses and vulnerabilities.
In this course you’ll also become an expert with Metasploit framework by using msfconsole interface. After learning Metasploit by practicing against victim machines you will be able to exploit and remotely access to Linux and Windows victim machines and gain control and access files (read/write/update/execute).
You will not only learn compromising the target systems via vulnerabilities but also Pass the Hash: a genuine way to exploit systems even though they don’t have any vulnerability.
In this course you will also learn different password collection techniques such as using keylogger, and learn how to crack password hashes using brute force and dictionary attack techniques.
All the attacks in this course are explained in a simple way and with hands-on practices. First you will learn the theory behind each attack and then you will learn how to carry out the attack using tools. I’m always updating this course with fresh content, too. It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge for being a better security specialist. You will always have up-to-date content to this course at no extra charge. After buying this course, you’ll have lifetime access to it and any future updates.
Any question are welcomed! I’ll personally answer all your questions.
Be sure that I will always be here for full support as I did before. You can see this in my previous course’s reviews.
“This course is just wow ! It hold a lot of information and practical use in real life. In my opinion, students who is interested in ETHICAL HACKING must take this course it hold a lot of information, Don’t go with duration of course. Instructor is also very supportive and give you quick answer of all your question. Thank you for making this course for us. This course really expand my knowledge and i really enjoyed it.” – Prabhakar Mishra
“Easy teaching, no unnecessary statements. Just telling what is needed… An effective real introduction to pentest.” – Ben Dursun
“Very good experience, I always wanted such type of training which is filled with deep explanation and demo. I am interested in the security field and want to make my career in this domain, I really enjoy the learning.” – Pragya Nidhi
Here is the list of what you’ll learn by the end of course,
- Preparation for Hands-on experiences: Kali, Metasploitable Linux, Windows XP, Windows 8
- Vulnerability Scanning: How to find vulnerabilities to exploit
- Concept & Terminology: Vulnerability, Exploit, Post Exploit, Payload
- Risks: Risks of the exploitation and mitigations
- Exploit Databases: Exploit-DB, Packet Storm
- Metasploit: Metasploit Framework, Msfconsole, Meterpreter
- Pass the Hash: Ps-Exec
- Persistence: Backdoor, service modification, creating account
- Meterpreter Extensions: Core, Stdapi, Incognito,
- MSF Post Exploitation Modules: Escalate, Gather , Manage
- Password Cracking: Hydra, Cain & Abel, John the Ripper
- Shared Files and End User Computers: With some real world examples
IMPORTANT: This course is created for educational purposes and all the information learned should be used when the attacker is authorized.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to find vulnerabilities to exploit
- Anyone who wants to learn the tools to exploit vulnerabilities,
- Anyone who wants to learn Metasploit as exploitation and post exploitation tool
- Anyone who wants to learn “Pass the hash” method to compromise a Windows system with no vulnerability
- Anyone who wants to learn post exploitation using Metasploit Framework
- Anyone who wants to learn how to crack password hashes
- Anyone who wants to learn how to collect sensitive data from end user systems
- People who are willing to make a career in Cyber Security
- Anyone who wants to be a White Hat Hacker
Created by Muharrem AYDIN
Last updated 4/2021
Size: 3.85 GB
What you’ll learn
- Secure your computer, your network, and your data from 99% of all attacks on the Internet.
- Test for security vulnerabilities using the tricks the bad guys use.
- Find and fix weaknesses and harden your computer’s security.
- Avoid phishing, viruses, ransomware, and online scams.
- Keep yourself safe online, at home, at school, or at work.
- You should feel comfortable installing new software.
- Some experience entering commands in the Linux, Mac, or Windows command-line terminal is helpful.
- A PC, Mac, or Linux computer with up to 100 GB of free disk space to set up your FREE virtual lab.
- No programming experience required.
★★★★★ Join over 7,500 students in the top hands-on Ethical Hacking and Cybersecurity course! ★★★★★
New and updated for VirtualBox 6.1 and Kali 2020.2 and later! Learn Ethical Hacking, one of the fastest-growing and highest-paying careers, with over 1 Million cybersecurity job openings available this year! Learn practical, useful cybersecurity step-by-step from Computer Science Professor Dr. Bryson Payne, a SANS GIAC Certified Pen Tester (GPEN), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), and author of the Amazon#1 New Release and Top 10 Best Seller in Children’s Programming Books, Teach Your Kids to Code (2015, No Starch Press) and his latest book, Hacking for Kids (2020, No Starch Press). Dr. Payne is also the Director of the Center for Cyber Operations Education at the University of North Georgia and directs the National Cyber Warrior Academy summer program.
Update 2020: Pre-order Dr. Payne’s new book, “Hacking for Kids” on Amazon now!
Give Yourself a Huge Advantage in a High-Tech World
- Quickly master new hands-on skills in Linux, Windows and Android hacking and cybersecurity.
- Set up your own safe, FREE virtual network and VM (virtual machine) lab for Ethical Hacking on your PC, Mac, and Linux.
- Protect yourself from viruses, phishing, ransomware, and other attacks by learning how the bad guys work, and how to stop them.
- Includes Mobile Hacking on your own Android VM, plus Car Hacking using can-utils and ICSim on Kali Linux.
- Great for beginners, or for capable computer users who want to learn both how and why to secure their data.
- Learn to fix vulnerabilities, and how to stop 85% of attacks by doing just four things.
This is the security course everyone should take!
Packed with real-world, practical examples, real hacking techniques, and easy-to-follow plain English instruction, Real-World Ethical Hacking is the course for the new generation of cyber heroes, as they build one of the top job skills of the 21st century! With over 1,000,000 cybersecurity jobs posted in the U.S. this year alone, and over 6 Million openings expected worldwide over the next few years, now is the time to skill up in cyber!
I designed this course to be easily understood by beginners, with examples I use in my college information security courses and in high-school cyber summer camps. Whether you’re retooling for a career change, adding skills to your resume for a raise, or just getting started, Real-World Ethical Hacking is the course for you!
Quick, 4- to 10-minute lessons will get you performing real ethical hacking exercises in minutes. Over 75 video lectures and more than 8 hours of content will give you the practice you need to develop powerful new skills in cybersecurity and penetration testing! Protect your identity, your computer, your information, and your life – avoid social engineering, phishing, online attacks, ransomware and more! Plus, practical skills like:
- Retrieve files from an old computer (Mac or PC, laptop or desktop), even if you’ve forgotten the password
- Set up a virtual “sandbox” to safely open suspicious files without exposing your “real” computer
- Learn command-line short-cuts and power tools that make you look like a computer wizard!
- Understand how viruses and backdoors infect your computer AND phone, and how to stop them!
Everything you need to get started right away
Complete with all FREE online resources (VirtualBox, Kali Linux, and FREE, LEGAL copies of Windows 10 and Android virtual machines), combined with high-definition videos – you’ll be able to work alongside a professor with almost 20 years’ teaching experience at the University level. You’ll also receive a Certificate of Completion upon finishing the course.
No Risk: Preview videos from Sections 1, 2, and 4 now for FREE, and enjoy a 30-day money-back guarantee when you enroll – zero risk, unlimited payoff! And, we’ve made this course easy to afford so anyone can get started now!
Sign up for this course and get started securing yourself, your family, and your business today!
***** Bonus section on Car Hacking shows how to perform a Replay Attack on your car’s Controller Area Network (CAN) using a $20-$70 cable and Kali Linux running CANsniffer and CANplayer! *****
Praise for Dr. Payne’s courses on Udemy:
★★★★★ “Inspired” – …An inspiring course taught by an inspired teacher. The examples are well-chosen — demonstrating principles through engaging, colorful projects rather than by teaching abstract principles first… — Kent Osband, Udemy student
Ethical Hacking Virtual Lab Download Free
★★★★★ Clear examples… Bryson’s delivery is well paced and good fun. — Sean Jon Darcy, Udemy student
★★★★★ “Dr. Bryson Payne is a computer scientist and professor of the highest caliber… he brings the power of computers within easy reach for learners young and old.”—Dr. Antonio Sanz Montemayor, Informatics Professor, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, Spain
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to protect their information, their family, their business, or their country from online attacks.
- If you want to learn useful, real-world ethical hacking skills, this is the course for you.
- This is NOT a certification course, but most skills will transfer to CEH, OSCP, and other hands-on certifications.
- Perfect for beginners, or for competent computer users who want to learn how and why to protect themselves online.
Created by Bryson Payne
Last updated 7/2020
Size: 5.65 GB