SM +4 ↺2 Sonic Mania. SSBB +5 ↺1 Super Smash Bros. S2 2013 +5 ↺1 Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (2013) HL2:MMod +3 ↺2 Half-Life 2: MMod. PF2 +4 Pre-Fortress 2. Splatoon 2 +3 ↺1. TF2Classic +2 ↺1 Team Fortress 2 Classic. MK8 +3 Mario Kart 8. SSBM +3 Super Smash Bros. The 20XX Melee Training Hack Pack 4.07 Latest Version 20XX 4.07 (released 7/10/17) Two methods are available for download and construction of the ISO: Root Files (includes all the game files - no previous ISOs necessary, use DTW or GCR to load the extracted root folder and then rebuild. 20XX Melee Training Hack Pack is a hack of Super Smash Bros. Melee made by achilles1515, that is designed to help players train for tournaments. When did the 20xx ROM hack come out? On March 29th, 2014, Smash Boards user achilles1515 3 posted a Melee ROM hack titled '20XX,' designed as a training mod for the hypothetical 20XX scenario.What's new in this version:
20xx Download Melee
So basically I have SSBM which I use for NetPlay but I also went and got the 20xx hack pack and put that on a duplicate SSBM iso so now I have two SSBM isos. As expected, with both of these in the same directory, hosting a NetPlay game will cause Dolphin to mix up the two presumably because they have the same GameID. This is a SSBM (Super Smash Bros Melee) forking of the 20XX Hack Pack, which gives additional features for people who wanted them from a game people play regularly even though that hasn’t been patched in 13 years. This is a purely cosmetic hack. It gives some personality to the game specifically for the UW Smash Club participants (or dawg fans).
- (rev4) Fixed a bug introduced in rev3 where replays would desync if UCF is enabled.
- (rev3) Updated UCF to v0.73 BETA. This includes the new UCF v0.73 text indicator at the top of the character select screen.
- (rev2) Updated UCF to v0.66 BETA.
- Added Universal Controller Fix (UCF) toggle in Tournament Settings. It is enabled by default.
- The 'X/Y loads random stage presets' feature has been removed - it is no longer necessary because Tournament Mode automatically sets the stage list between matches.
- Hold Start to Pause frame window increased from 15 frames to 30 frames.
- L-Cancel Training Wheels may now be combined with L-Cancel Flash Unsuccessful setting to indicate failed L-cancels instead of successful ones.
- Auto-save replay will now roll over replay ID letter if match 9 is reached.
- For 'CPU Smart DI', random DI angles have been improved: 60% full DI, 20% half DI, 20% no DI. The DI values are now relative to knockback angle instead of being in a completely random (often useless) direction.
- Fixed a bug in the replay menu where B could be used to select menu items.
- Fixed a bug where not all controller ports could pause/quit during replays.
20xx Hack Pack Ssbm Download Free
An image of every stage in Melee 20XX, as of 4.07++. Stages have been bordered with a color to signify whether they're tournament legal or not.
20XX Melee Training Hack Pack is a hack of Super Smash Bros. Melee made by achilles1515, that is designed to help players train for tournaments. 20XX is current on its version 4.07++ (released July 4th, 2017). Character attacks and attributes are normally unchanged, although various options exist to alter their performance for training (such as auto L-Cancel) or fun (SD Remix alts) so players can take what they have learned from 20XX and play Melee normally.
Examples of Alternate costumes.
The Debug Menu as shown in version 4.07++.